Name: Wealthy Affiliate University
Rating: 8/10 🌟’s
Owners: Kyle & Carson
- Starter Membership: $0/Month (Register Here)
- Premium Membership: $19 for the 1st Month than 49/Month (Register Here)
- Annual Premium Membership: $359 per Year (Register Here)
The Wealthy Affiliate Review Summary
What is “The Wealthy Affiliate University Review” all about? Well, The Wealthy Affiliate University is the biggest online learning community in the world that specializes in educating individuals on how to successfully establish a lucrative career through Affiliate Marketing. This University has made quite an impression on the World Wide Web, and the biggest question floating around the internet today is: “Is Wealthy Affiliate legit or scam?”
In any case, thanks to the rumors and negativity floating around the internet these days, the answer to this question will be hard for you to find (Pun Intended). So how can you find out the truth? First of all – in order to determine whether or not this program is a scam, you need a good understanding of exactly what Affiliate Marketing is and how it works. This I can help you with!
What Affiliate Marketing Is & How It Works.
Affiliate marketing involves a simple process: Sellers pay you to advertise and drive customers to them. You get paid when the customer purchases from the seller.
“Yes, but I don’t want to sell.” You don’t have to. You just need to create a website about something you already know and are passionate about. You then build affiliate links into your website and you are good to go.
“Is there really money in this?” Enthusiastically, yes. Each year millions of dollars are paid to affiliate marketers, people just like you and me. All they did was build websites that spoke to the things they were passionate about and added affiliate marketing programs into their websites.
“Is this something that I’ll have to study or learn?” Yes, and this is where programs such as, Wealthy Affiliate come in. There are hundreds of thousands (possibly millions) of online businesses out there that offer simple affiliate programs.
By simple I mean that for most affiliate programs you can sign up for a basic user profile which contains several types of links that you can promote on your website. You will be able to track how many clicks you receive on each ad, and how much you have earned. This is great stuff if you are already an affiliate marketer, but if you are brand new to the field, and are unfamiliar with Search Engine Optimization, Website Building, and Web Traffic – you are going to need some training. This is exactly what Wealthy Affiliate offers you! The best, in-depth training on how to become a successful affiliate marketer.
In-fact, you will learn how to succeed right from the very beginning. By the time you’re done with the Wealthy Affiliate, you’ll know everything you need.
They make the process simple by dividing it into 4 ‘bite-size’ chunks:
1. Choose an interest – It can be anything you find interesting from cars to crafts.
2. Build a website – You will have access to WordPress that will help generate fabulous and professional looking websites to suite your needs.
3. Attract an audience – Consistent blogging, articles, and social media will bring people to you.
4. Generate revenue – Capture sales on your website simply by offering your readers the things that they’re most interested in.
Of course the process is much lengthier than it looks, and figuring out the right methods to attract and generate traffic and earnings will take time, but as a member of this community, I can say with good conscience, that Wealthy Affiliate is 100% legit.
Top 5 Reasons Why Wealthy Affiliate Is Legit:
1. There are no empty promises of getting rich quick. The owners state very clearly that success is entirely dependent on YOU. Only you can improve your financial lifestyle. Wealthy Affiliate merely gives you the information and tools you need to get there.
2. You can easily contact Kyle & Carson. Scam websites rarely have ways to contact the owners so they can get away with keeping visitors precious money. But Wealthy Affiliate allows you to contact both of the owners quite easily by way of private messaging and other means.
3. Wealthy Affiliate offers extensive support. Scammers leave you high and dry once they successfully get your money so they can make a run for it. Wealthy Affiliate on the other hand, has an entire community of support, plus one on one private help and live video sessions, so you can understand exactly how everything works. They want to ensure your money is well spent!
First image displays community question and answer system. (You will receive REAL replies to your questions from other experienced members.) The second image displays WA’s live chat help center.
4. There is no pressure to upgrade. Although it is true that Wealthy Affiliate has an option to upgrade your account in order to have access to more tools – the owners never pressure you to upgrade or make you feel guilty if you decide not to. You can learn entirely at your own pace and everyone (including Kyle & Carson) will understand if you do not have the money for a Premium account.
5. There are no misleading images on their website. Scam websites often post huge digital posters of people holding fistfuls of cash and other “dream” pictures. Wealthy Affiliate has no such ads. The community has banners too, but what is advertised on them is exactly what you get! No lies or deceit.
2 Reasons Why People May Think Wealthy Affiliate Is A Scam:
1. People often become angry with things they don’t understand and therefore jump to conclusions. Affiliate marketing is certainly not for everyone, and will be much harder for some people to learn than others. Sometimes members may be too afraid to ask for help, and just find it easier to declare everything a scam rather than taking the time to ask and learn.
2. People confuse Affiliate Marketing with MLM Marketing. Multi-Level Marketing (Or MLM) is a direct sales approach with a pyramid system that large companies use. This type of sales technique has been banned in some parts of the world, and is very much considered a scam, because no matter how hard MLM representatives work – most of their commission ends up going back to the company due to the pyramid system. It has been recorded that 90% of MLM Marketing reps lose money.
Image of “Classic Pyramid Scheme” belongs to Wikipedia.com
Affiliate marketing however, is a legal system. Another term for Affiliate Marketing is Partner Marketing which is also another way of describing MLM, so I can see why individuals can easily get the two mixed up! 🙁
- One-on-one coaching from experienced Affiliate Marketers:
Kyle and Carson are the best in the field! They have created several highly successful affiliate businesses from the bottom-up and have dedicated their lives to teaching others how to be successful and have the life style they deserve.
- Access to Explainer Videos & Live Video Courses: The Wealthy Affiliate University has extensive step by step training in both written and video forms. This makes completing lessons easy, as it is almost impossible to make mistakes when you have your step explained to you in a well written guide along with added visual aids.
- Create your own training tutorials and earn cash credits from them: Wealthy Affiliate pools in a wide variety of different people with vast knowledge in all kinds of things, and they give everyone an opportunity to be teachers themselves by creating their own written or video guides. You also earn money from the training materials you create once your lesson gets a certain amount of “likes”. The more likes you receive – the higher your earnings will be! Earnings for training start off at $5 and build from there 🙂 (See my training HERE)
- Access to a unique website feedback & comment platforms: A huge part of being successful in the affiliate world is receiving lots of feedback such as, comments and shares. Kyle and Carson have made this super easy for you by implementing a “give and take” comment platform that allows you to receive comments from others as well as, contribute comments yourself. Members who contribute comments will earn points that can then be used to list your desired website link on the platform so you can start receiving comments to your own website. A very helpful tool indeed!
- Success is monitored by a ranking system that increases your title at WA. You can go on to being in the top 100, the top 50, and eventually ambassador level! The higher your membership rank increases, the more publicity your business and training tutorials will receive, and by extension you will receive more credits that you then can exchange for cash or website feedback!
- Earnings can be easily transferred to your PayPal account. Unlike most affiliate programs that only offer checks or direct deposit as options for marketers to deposit their money – Wealthy Affiliate allows you to securely list your PayPal email and have your earnings transferred that way. You can then deposit into whatever bank account you wish after it has cleared in your PayPal account.
- Wealthy Affiliate does not have a customer support phone line. Some individuals are uncomfortable waiting for digitally written replies, and feel more secure speaking to a real person. This is something Kyle and Carson may want to consider looking into.
- Family members and other people who care about you may be un-supportive of your career choice. They may not understand the full process of affiliate marketing and will probably be concerned that you are wasting your time and money.
- The title of the university can be a turn-off for some future individuals. More often than not, online opportunities that use the words “wealthy” are huge scams. So this may cause some red flags to go up.
- The university does not currently offer a way for affiliates to pay their monthly or yearly memberships by using the cash credits they earn through Wealthy Affiliate. This is a common complaint and Kyle and Carson are working on making this request a reality, but it has not yet taken effect.
How to Enroll:
Anyone who has a strong interest in running their own business from home can start taking advantage of the Wealthy Affiliate University’s lessons and tools right away. Having experience in web design or internet research would be an asset to you, but is not at all mandatory. Wealthy Affiliate was specifically created to educate individuals of all skill levels; whether you are an experienced internet marketer or a complete newbie to online business in general – Wealthy Affiliate is the right place for you!
Wealthy Affiliate makes it very easy for trainee’s to get started as well, you simply follow a very simple registration form, and you’re done! (See their registration form Here.)
The Value of Joining Wealthy Affiliate:
By now I am sure you are burning to know more about the value of using this program. As you have seen, Wealthy Affiliate allows you start a free account or pay for a premium one. New members can receive a huge discount of $19 for the first month. After the month expires you can pay monthly or yearly.
Monthly plan is $49 per month
Yearly Plan is $359 or $333 if you decide to upgrade to yearly before your monthly cycle is up.
“Is this WORTH IT???”
This is a very valid concern, and I think I may be able to provide an interesting perspective for you 🙂
Make no mistakes, everyone will have a different opinion of what they think is worth while to them, but it still helps to hear about other people’s experiences when making decisions. So this is my story:
Six years ago, I attended a Graphic Design program for one year. My tuition was $1600 for the year. ($800 per semester) My books cost around $700. (I paid $500 alone for my art history book!)
By the years end I had paid a total of $2,300.
Even then, I am not afraid to admit that this was not at all worth it. (In my mind anyway). I paid over $2000 for a course that was almost entirely self taught. That was not all, with all the tasks appointed to me I was functioning on about 4 hours sleep per day. Sometimes less. This was not ideal for me –
Now, I have The Wealthy Affiliate University.
For $49 per month I get unlimited 24/7 support, powerful web building tools, extensive step by step instruction in both written and video formats, and much more. Everything I need is built right into the community at no extra cost.
So if I paid monthly for 1 year that would bring me to a total of: $588 and that is not including the $19 discount for the first month. So when compared to the college program I took, WA has saved me: $1,712. 😀 😀 😀
The savings doesn’t stop there! If I decided to upgrade to the yearly plan, I would only be paying $359 for an entire year of profitable education. So even if it took me 5 years before I got things right; I will only have paid, $1,795 for 5 YEARS worth of education. So in my opinion – yes. Paying for a Premium account whether it is monthly or yearly is completely worth it!
Name: Wealthy Affiliate University
Website Link: www.wealthyaffiliate.com
Owners: Kyle & Carson
My Personal Rating: 8/10
The Final Decree: A full-time career opportunity!
Wealthy Affiliate is a highly profitable, and full time, home business opportunity!
With the power of affiliate marketing you have the potential to create a million dollar business. By joining the best affiliate program in the world, you will not only achieve your financial goals and improve your life-style; you will also get an amazing education and make all kinds of new connections. I recommend Wealthy Affiliate to anyone who is looking for a lucrative career path. If you are interested in checking out The Wealthy Affiliate University for yourself: CLICK HERE.
How to Claim Your Bonus:
When you sign up for the University you will receive a message from yours truly welcoming you to the community along with a helpful tip on how to claim your Premium Discount Bonus within the first 7 days. 🙂
CLICK HERE to receive your bonus.